If it wasn’t for my already-really-bad-mood I would probably indulge in the following, just to start easing the pain of the next four years under this administration:
The State of the Union Drinking Game, brought to you by the folks over at the Daily Caller
- Whenever Obama says “jobs,” pour eight percent of your drink down the drain.
- Take a shot whenever Obama mentions the word “gun” or other Second Amendment-related terminology.
- When Obama engages in class warfare, stab the richest person in the room with your broken beer bottle (which was broken, of course, by smashing it on said gentleman’s head).
- When Obama mentions “green energy,” swirl your drink in a windmill-like fashion and pour it down the drain.
- When the president says “debt” or “deficit,” take one of your friend’s beers and promise to pay him back later.
- If Obama says “It’s the right thing to do,” scream “YEAH IT IS!” and chug your whole drink.
- If Obama says “Let me be clear,” take a shot of vodka or translucent alcohol of your choice.
- If Obama mentions technology or technology education, “mupload” a drunk “selfie” to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- When the President uses the passive voice, hit your neighbor the right, and blame your neighbor on the left.
- Drink a vodka with Red Bull every time Vice President Joe Biden looks like he’s about to fall asleep.
- If Speaker of the House John Boehner’s complexion looks particularly orange, pour a screw driver.